Chef de Partie careers
Moving your culinary career forward...
If your a Chef de Partie and you want to work with and learn from the best Head Chefs then keep reading!
Our partner network of over 800 restaurants and 34 hotel chains across Ireland are recruiting and we’re selecting the most passionate and creative Chef de Partie professionals to work in the most innovative kitchens across Ireland.
As a Chef de Partie you will have duties and responsibilities that include:
- Assist with the creation of ‘WOW’ dishes to suit our guests needs.
- Work alongside the Head Chef in providing excellent food & service.
- Take care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the senior chefs to meet the standard and the quality set
- Train and guide commis chefs/kitchen assistants/kitchen staff
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Have a clear understanding of HACCP.
- Ensure that cleaning equipment and materials are handled and stored correctly.
- Ensure all deliveries are properly checked and accounted for.
- Create a Chef de Partie profile and let top employers offer you jobs
- Find and work with the best Head Chefs
- Get offer better paid Che de Partie jobs
- See local employers who are hiring near you
- See into Companies internal culture and see what it’s like to work there before applying
— more info —