Sectors Catering & Hospitality
The Marker Hotel first opened on April 2nd 2013 and the Hotel’s Official Opening took place on June 13th 2013. We are located on Grand Canal Square, one of Dublin’s most iconic new architectural landmarks, beside the Bord Gais Theatre.
Our luxury urban lifestyle hotel is part of the Leading Hotels of the World and listed as a Great Place to Work in Ireland in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Our Building Make-Up
- 187 bedrooms
- 4 Food & Beverage Outlets:
- The Brasserie Restaurant & Room Service;
- The Marker Bar
- Rooftop Lounge
- Conference and Events space with 9 meeting rooms.
- 4 Kitchens
- A Spa & Wellness space with 5 treatment rooms, fitness suite, Jacuzzi, sauna and a 23 metre infinity pool
What We Believe In
- We Develop opportunities for our People and promote Open Communication
- Our Team Work must be more important than any one individual or group
- We always ask ourselves How Can We Serve Each Other in order to Develop Great Relationships with each other
- We live our Values every day
- We strive to provide Consistently Great Service that is warm and engaging through the use of our Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards
- We take Ownership to achieve our targets
What We Look For
- A Positive Attitude.
- Commitment and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Passion for serving others and the desire to develop in the hospitality industry.
- Great Emotional Intelligence
If you are looking for personal and professional growth and a great place to develop your skills and career in the hospitality industry, that is rewarding and enjoyable, then The Marker Hotel is definitely the place for you.