Sectors Catering & Hospitality
Posted Jobs 0
The Só Hotel Group was established in 2016. Founded by Pat McDonagh, we are a dynamic, modern group of Irish family owned hotels, delivering accessible luxury in elegant, guest-focused surroundings. Our properties include Athlone Springs Hotel Athlone, Castletroy Park Hotel Limerick, Lough Rea Hotel and Spa Co. Galway, Charleville Park Hotel Co. Cork and Killeshin Hotel Portlaoise.
Our vision is to be the first choice destination in each location by providing exceptional service from professional teams, with superb offerings in luxurious surroundings. We continually strive to be the best and delight our valued guests with each and every interaction. Our shared goal is to exceed guest expectations in a congenial and respectful working environment.
At Só Hotel group we invest in people, providing clear professional growth including team and management development. We believe great hospitality is provided by great people!
To Our External Customer
- Anticipate and understand the needs of our customers
- Create exceptional experiences for guests through delivery of authentic hospitality
- Develop long-lasting relationships and create a positive and lasting effect on the communities in which we operate
- Build sustainable relationships with our teams, communities, suppliers, and environment
To Our Internal Customer
- Offer a high level of care and diligence in all our undertakings
- Cultivate a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude, identifying opportunities to exceed beyond our guests’ expectations
- Continually review and improve performance and standards across all areas and segments of each Hotel
- Become an Employer of Choice for teamwork, reputation & resource management
- Instil a sense of belonging and value add to the business amongst all employees
- Continually create opportunities to progress within each location and at a group level
Training and Development
Só Hotels steadfastly commit to the provision of comprehensive training and career progression opportunities across each property. We are cognisant of both the value and significance of investing in our teams through the delivery of necessary training and by offering guidance and direction to aid the growth and advancement sought within our teams. Our objective is to nurture a culture of learning at all levels of the organisation.
If you want to realise your full potential, then we would Só like to talk to you.
What We Offer
Só Hotels is a rewarding company to work for. We are very proud of our team and value their commitment to creating positive experiences for our guests and colleagues alike. We encourage all employees to demonstrate empathy, humanity, integrity, innovation, togetherness and enthusiasm – values integral to the embodiment of the Group.
In return, we offer an exciting, vibrant, positive and rewarding working environment.
Some benefits employees of Só Hotels enjoy are as follows:
- The provision of ongoing training and development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Free car parking
- Career enhancement/progression opportunities
- Group Employee Discount Scheme