We are seeking applications for the position of a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 for a Relief Contract role for Night Duty.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager to lead a team of Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants and to play an integral and active role in a committed Multidisciplinary Team to make a significant contribution in the area of psychiatric nurse management.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and energetic individual with experience of working at a Clinical Nurse Manager level in mental health and will have an in-depth knowledge of the Mental Health Commission requirements, leadership and governance with evidence of continuing professional development.
The successful candidate will be a Registered Psychiatric Nurses (with An Bord Altranais or with eligibility to register) and have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, with at least 2 years in mental health. Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability including a high standard of suitability and clinical, managerial and administrative competencies.
Bloomfield Health Services offers a competitive package and the salary will be aligned to the HSE Consolidated Pay Scale for Clinical Nurse Manager 2.
Our Benefits Include:
- Fixed roster patterns
- Family friendly working arrangements
- Generous healthcare staff shift premiums (25% night duty, double time Sundays and bank holidays)
- Contributory pension
- Career development
- Comprehensive training programmes
- Further education supports
- On-site library and research facility
- Bloom Together employee well-being programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Free onsite staff parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax saver commuter tickets