We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Create a diverse range of content for web / social platforms, webinars, newsletters etc.
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Management of all content platforms, including blogging platforms
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Great at creating content including graphic design, writing and video
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree