We currently have an opportunity for a Food Service Assistant to join our team at IBTS, James Hospital in Dublin 8.
As the Food Service Assistant, you will greet customers, advise of available offerings and maintain the standards of the catering offering. You will be flexible, hard-working, excel in customer service and have a passion for the role that you do.
The successful candidate will benefit from an easily accessible working location, uniform will be provided, and onsite car parking is available. The unit is a Monday to Friday operation, with the site closing at 3pm each day.
This is an exciting time to join the largest independently owned catering organisation in Ireland to develop your career within one of Deloittes best managed companies.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining counters and serving customers
· Ensuring that areas of work and tables are kept to a high standard of cleanliness throughout the day
· Completing production, wastage, temperature and cleaning records. Report discrepancies to your line manager
· Maintaining stocks and supplies
· Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health and safety and personal requirements
· Operating a till and cash handling duties
· Excellent customer service
· Previous experience working in a catering role
· The ability to prioritise and have an eye for detail
· Good communication skills – written and verbal
· The ability to demonstrate great team work skills
· The ability to follow instruction
Level 2 Award in Food Safety and Catering or equivalent is desirable as well as experience working in a busy food service environment.