We are looking for General Operatives to participate in our food production operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders.
The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Line Feeders
- Machine Operators
- Soup Room Operators
- Cooking Kettle Operators
- Dispatch Operators
- Ready Meal Line General Operatives
- Washroom Operatives
About the job
- We offer full-time and part-time work.
- We can facilitate job sharing.
- Flexible shift work available. Minimum shift 4 hours
- Full training provided
- Applicants should have access to transport due to location
- May suit people looking to return to work on part-time or short day basis
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift licence
- High school degree