- To assist our clients with personal care such as; bathing, showering, toileting and continence management.
- Light house work such as; making beds, sweeping and mopping floors, ensuring commodes are emptied and cleaned.
- To prepare meals and assist with feeding and hydration.
- Recording and reporting of Accidents / Incidents to the Care Manager in line with company policies & procedures.
- Prompting of medication and reporting medication errors to the Care Manager in line with company policies & procedures.
- To promote independence to the fullest, allowing for client choice and providing client centred care to the fullest.
- To assist colleagues with covering sick leave and annual leave
- To work as part of a community team and to respect your colleagues and clients at all times.
- To promote safe working practices in line with company policies and procedures.
- In-house training
- Paid Garda Vetting
- Continuous Management and in-field support
- QQI Level 5 – minimum Care Skills & Care of the Older Person modules
- 40 hours of work experience