· To assist our clients with personal care such as; bathing, showering, toileting and continence management.
· Light house work such as; making beds, sweeping and mopping floors, ensuring commodes are emptied and cleaned.
· To prepare meals and assist with feeding and hydration.
· Recording and reporting of Accidents / Incidents to the Care Manager in line with company policies & procedures.
· Prompting of medication and reporting medication errors to the Care Manager in line with company policies & procedures.
· To promote independence to the fullest, allowing for client choice and providing client centred care to the fullest.
· To assist colleagues with covering sick leave and annual leave
· To work as part of a community team and to respect your colleagues and clients at all times.
· To promote safe working practices in line with company policies and procedures.
· In-house training
· Paid Garda Vetting
· Continuous Management and in-field support
· QQI Level 5 – minimum Care Skills & Care of the Older Person modules
· 40 hours of work experience