Come and join Windmill Healthcare to gain experience and expertise in our care centres and benefit from the security of what our organisation has to offer. We wish to recruit healthcare assistants who are caring, compassionate, dedicated and driven individuals.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Have started/completed QQI Level 5 in Healthcare or equivalent
- Own car is an advantage
- Have an outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
- Are reliable, dedicated, diligent and trustworthy
- Competitive Salary
- Fuel Allowance
- Company Mobile
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving Licence with own transport (Required)
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support (Preferred)
Orientation & Training
We provide new carer staff with a broad-ranging orientation and familiarity with the workplace and full on-site training and education.
We have a comprehensive training programme which promotes active learning and continuous professional development. The company actively supports staff to continue their education and learning to improve the knowledge base within our care centres. There are promotional opportunities and retention incentives available for suitable staff.