Fusion Events is an event agency, specialising in event management services, live and virtual events, entertainment and team building solutions to a wide a varied portfolio of clients. We are a small team based in South Dublin; we belief that passion, creativity and commitment is key to our success, and this philosophy is at the heart of everything we do! We create extraordinary events-everyday! This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join us as we continue on our journey.
The role: Reporting directly to Events Executive/Account Manager the Junior Events Executive is responsible to provide administrative and operational support across all aspects of the business. There is the requirement to liaise and work closely with senior management and the Managing Director. The role requires strong communication and organisational skills with the ability to adapt and prioritise in a fast-paced working environment.
To provide administrative and operational assistance to managers, project teams, and clients: to support the successful planning, development and execution of company events and activities.
- Organize and plan work assignments to meet deadlines and inline with company policy and procedure.
- Support senior account managers on client projects
- Support Sales team in lead generation.
- Work independently to generate events from incoming enquiries.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with all client contacts through the provision of company project templates and communications processes
- Show keen interest in new technologies and be digitally savvy.
- Maintain strong and healthy relationships with all third-party suppliers
- Booking and briefing of event staff for specific promotions and events
- Budgetary management
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Follow up diligently on all event requirements throughout the event cycle.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Ideally previous office experience with a proven track record is administrative excellence.
- Preferably educated to degree level in a marketing/events related discipline
- Excellent client services/ customer service skills
- Keen interest in events and marketing
- Proactive individual who wants to excel and develop their career within a progressive event agency.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Excellence in email communications with clients and suppliers is imperative.
- Understanding of online marketing and all social media channels
- IT savvy – Computer skills essential, proficiency in MS Office
- Team player and enthusiastic individual
- Availability to work outside of office hours and occasionally at weekends
- Full clean drivers’ licence (essential) and own car.
Contact: Dave Mooney: [email protected]