We are looking for a Junior Sous Chef to wow our customers with mouth-watering food and join our team in producing excellent dishes in accordance with the head chef’s recipes and specifications.
Responsible for delivering the finest quality of food across all orders, your work will be an important factor to our customer’s satisfaction and the growth of our clientele through a stellar reputation for quality and attention to detail.
As our new hire, you will have a love for food and a natural creative flair.
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Proven experience in a senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef role
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
- Culinary school diploma (ideal but not essential)
Apply today and for those with the right background, we will provide for immediate interviews.