Are you looking to change your career path or seeking a fresh start? Take the next step and fill in our application form to get started with our Kare Plus health care provider careers.
We have over 25 years of experience in delivering care and support to individuals in their own homes, and supplying nurses, healthcare assistants, home carers, and more to the private and public sector. Our aim is to deliver the highest possible standard of care services and first-class customer service.
Each of our specialist Kare Plus teams are given full training and on-the-job experience to get them to a point of being highly skilled, professional, and reliable so that we deliver exceptional care service, first time, every time.
Our health care teams are our front-line heroes and deliver care service to locals in need of care. This is a challenging role that would suite someone who enjoys working with people and gets satisfaction from helping others.
- To assist our clients with personal care such as; bathing, showering, toileting and continence management.
- Light house work such as; making beds, sweeping and mopping floors, ensuring commodes are emptied and cleaned.
- To prepare meals and assist with feeding and hydration.
- Recording and reporting of Accidents / Incidents to the Care Manager in line with company policies & procedures.
- Prompting of medication and reporting medication errors to the Care Manager in line with company policies & procedures.
- To promote independence to the fullest, allowing for client choice and providing client centred care to the fullest.
- To assist colleagues with covering sick leave and annual leave
- To work as part of a community team and to respect your colleagues and clients at all times.
- To promote safe working practices in line with company policies and procedures.
- In-house training
- Paid Garda Vetting
- Continuous Management and in-field support
- QQI Level 5 – minimum Care Skills & Care of the Older Person modules
- 40 hours of work experience