We currently have an opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join our team at IBTS, James Hospital Dublin 8.
As the Kitchen Porter you will ensure high levels of cleanliness are maintained across the unit, follow cleaning rotas and duties as requested by the unit manager.
The successful candidate will benefit from an easily accessible working location, uniform will be provided, and onsite car parking is available. The unit is a Monday to Friday operation, with the site closing at 3pm each day.
This is an exciting time to join the largest independently owned catering organisation in Ireland to develop your career within one of Deloittes best managed companies.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining a high level of operational hygiene in all kitchen area
· Carrying out cleaning duties as outlined in the cleaning schedule
· Carrying out daily/weekly cleaning checklists
· Cleaning pots, pans and general kitchen equipment as required and ensuring correct storage
· Dealing with stock rotation and deliveries
· Emptying of bins when full or as requested
· Through deep cleaning of Kitchen as required including equipment and storage areas
· Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health and safety and personal requirements
· Excellent work ethic
· The ability to prioritise and have an eye for detail
· Good communication skills – written and verbal
· The ability to demonstrate great team work skills
· The ability to follow instruction