We are looking for Line Feedersto participate in our food production operations and activities. Line Feeder responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders.
The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- We offer full-time and part-time work.
- We can facilitate job sharing.
- Flexible shift work available. Minimum shift 4 hours
- Full training provided
- Applicants should have access to transport due to location
- May suit people looking to return to work on part-time or short day basis
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift licence
- High school degree