On behalf of a leading medical device company we’re now hiring experienced factory and production operatives across the Longford area.
This is a great role which offers dynamic work hours with multiple shift cycles, and also the opportunity for you to progress your career as a pharmaceutical product professional.
If successful, you will join a fun and fast growing team that enjoy fantastic work benefits in a full-time, long term and secure employment contract.
As our ideal candidate you will have previous experience working in a factory, warehouse or production environment and will ideally have your own transportation.
Your day to day activities will involve:
- Assemble, inspect, test and operate equipment to manufacture medical products
- Operate in a clean room environment
- Focus on quality and attention to detail
- Maintain work areas, equipment and supplies by paying particular attention to the required standards of housekeeping, GMP and safety
- Label and pack product to customer specifications
- Accurate and timely completion of all relevant documentation
- Carry out visual inspection of finished products
As part of this role you will work weekly rotating day or night shifts cycles.
After applying we will review your application and be in touch if your application is a good fit.
Please allow 2-3 days for corespondents as we are receiving a high-volume of applications.