Supporting the Transport Manager in planning and managing inbound drivers, to achieve nightly workload, to pre-determined productivity and service level targets, with total compliance to all legislation appertaining to Health & Safety, Employment Law, EU and company hygiene standards.
The operating hours required for this role will be 5pm to 2am, Monday to Friday. This is a full-time, permanent contract pending 6 months successful probation.
Associated tasks & responsibilities:
- To represent the Company in a professional, respectful and courteous manner both internally and externally always.
- Coordinate and implement all administrative tasks associated with the role.
- Manage load manifest accuracy.
- Route planning for Dublin based delivery vehicles.
- Create and prepare Drivers load sheets.
- Implement effective de-briefing process, to capture and record all pertinent information relating to each driver/journey daily.
- Book couriers when required and keeping records of usage for cost purposes.
- Run Driver Performance and Journey Analysis reports, daily. Check and adjust any keying errors and or omissions.
- Total ownership of accuracy and timely completion of all operational data, while supply relevant evidence of data source, i.e. can be audited.
- Update KPIs spreadsheet and ensure full KPIs are met.
- Implement robust feedback process to relevant internal customers, i.e. Customer Service etc.
- To display and promote a positive work environment through respecting & supporting work colleagues in the completion of all duties as directed.
- Comply fully with the defined operating procedures (SOP’s) and processes.
- Support the optimal use of Company resources through effectively resolving service-related issues and/or queries while proactively reviewing the most effective approach
- Support all Continuous Improvement initiatives including cross departmental projects through proactive engagement.
- Proactively support and fully comply with the Companies Health and Safety policies and procedures