Reporting to the Director of Nursing the successful candidates will essentially be responsible for the provision of long-stay care for clients. The overall responsibility within this role will be to ensure that all work is client-focused and upholds the principles of choice, respect, dignity, privacy, independence, and fulfillment.
Your Educational Responsibilities:
- Must be on the live register with NMBI
- Your Communication Responsibilities:
- Must possess excellent communication and team leadership skills and work well in a team environment.
- To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
- Must have a minimum of 1- 2 years experience in gerontology / Care of the Older Person.
- Must have excellent knowledge and understanding of HIQA and standards pertained to Care of the Older Person.