Are you an experienced Photographer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career in a great working environment?
If you are an energetic, creative and highly creative type of person with the ability to edit and shoot engaging visual stories and create dynamic visual content, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a talented Photographer to join our dream team and collaborate closely with shoot stylists, clients, editors and designers to produce cutting edge photography.
Photographer duties and responsibilities
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with our art team to develop the concept
- Capture and process images until you achieve desired results
- Direct models for the poses, mood and overall feel of the product shots
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Ensure that all photo equipment is looked after and stored away correctly
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Keep abreast of photographic best practices and procedures
- Suggesting innovative ideas regarding lighting and shooting techniques
Photographer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Photographer for (x) year(s)
- BA in Photography or similar relevant field
- Extensive and eye-catching portfolio
- Hands on experence with traditional and modern photo equipment
- In-depth knowledge of photography software (Photoshop, Capture One, etc.)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Multi-tasking aptitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills