At our Irish stores, we place a huge emphasis on the quality of coffee, as well as the level of service provided to our customers. We are currently looking to recruit experienced Baristas to join the team in some of our locations in the Dublin Area.
The successful candidates will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed to providing an excellent level of customer service with attention to detail. Previous experience working with coffee is essential.
- Provide a fast, friendly and efficient level of customer service.
- Operate a 3 Group manual / semi-automatic coffee machine.
- Set up and maintain the grinder throughout the day.
- Ensure that espresso shots and milk are prepared to a consistently high standard.
- Prepare and assist with food preparation, setting up counters and merchandising the Kiosk.
- Ensure the regular and systematic cleaning of the coffee machine and equipment in the Kiosk, ensuring that hygiene and food safety standards are adhered to.
- Place product orders with agreed suppliers on a daily / weekly basis.
- To adhere to specifications, standards and procedures while at work
- An advanced level of English is required and a professional and polite manner is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar environment, preferably in a coffee shop / café environment.
- Barista skills, with a knowledge and understanding of coffee.
- Experience using a 3 group machine or similar.
- Experienced and trained on HACCP and Food Safety.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to work with coffee.
- Flexible with the ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of the team.
- Full driving licence is preferable.