This is a great opportunity for an outstanding Quality Assurance professional to play a vital role to lead, plan, and control all related quality assurance activities.
- Full responsibility for quality, health & safety and environment and to lead the strategic planning of these areas of the business.
- Manage and develop a quality system that is fully connected to the strategic business plan and to consistently ensure that all services and deliverables meet quality requirements.
- To oversee the full compliance of all aspect of H&S and reporting.
- Ensure that our partners and suppliers meet our company standards.
- Manage and coordinate both internal and external audits.
- KPI reporting for all areas of responsibility. Ensuring all systems and tools are maintained to allow accurate and timely reporting.
- Present opportunities for new ways of working to Management and oversee the roll out of same, where approved.
- Train and guide Team Ace in the implementation of quality and safety procedures and compliance, to ensure we consistently meet our customer, regulatory and legal requirements, as well as Ace Express Freight’s internal requirements (AEO, GDP etc).
- Oversee Customers complaints / NCR process from reporting through to corrective action, ensuring non-reoccurrence and customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Experience
The role will ideally attract a progressive and practical professional who will:
- have a minimum of 5 years experience in Quality Assurance Management, Environmental and Health & Safety management and compliance of standards, ensuring our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach our customers.
- have experience in end-2-end management of Quality standards using defined controls and processes – making sure full compliance with regulatory requirements and meeting customer expectations.
- be experienced in the development, and have gained an understanding of, the range and flow of all services on offer – enabling best practice and continuous improvement in our communications with both potential and existing customers.
- be experienced in building and driving brand and reputation around Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental, and exceeding business targets in this regard – ensuring our products and services are of the highest standard possible and are fully connected to our Strategic Business Plan.
The ideal candidate will
- Be comfortable supporting and developing the Company’s QHSE systems and encouraging a culture of excellence and compliance.
- Possess strong planning, organisational, teamwork, IT and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a commitment, hunger and determination to significantly grow the business.
- Ability to work independently while also working as part of a team