An exciting opportunity has arisen for registered nurses to provide safe, quality care to a child with complex care needs within a home do not need to be pediatric trained but must have an interest and be competent to work with children.
The successful candidate’s will be part of a nurse-led care team and will report directly to the CNM1.
Qualifications and Experience
- RGN/RCN/RNID on live register of NMBI
Key Competencies & Responsibilities
- Ensure recognition of the child as an individual ensuring child and family needs and comforts are given priority
- Ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion, and patience
- Work closely in partnership with family members
- Ensure the provision of excellent evidenced-based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on needs identified and review accordingly
- Maintain a high standard of infection control for self and for others
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Excellent organizational skills
Very attractive salary and employee benefits with flexible working shifts. Training will be provided as required.