If you want to work for a company that’s mission-driven and people-focused, we invite you to apply for the following position. This Position is available for Full Time, Part time and flexible hours.
Comprehensive training and clinical supervision provided. An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing paediatric focused home health care company.
What we offer you:
-Flexible schedules to meet your lifestyle needs
-Paid shadow shifts
-Highly competitive pay rates
-Premium weekend and holiday pay rates
-24/7 on-call clinical and administrative support from our management team
-Full Induction Training
-Orientation to home care
-Ongoing training and development opportunities/CEUs
- 1 year of acute paediatric experience to care for our clients in their home.
- Ireland NMBI registration/pin no.
- Fluent in English
- Open to RCN, RGN, wit h applicable experience
- Up-skilling and training program available
- Meet all competency, ex perience, and educational requirements in accordance with BAYADA Home Health Care qualifications and code policies as applicable to care and services to be performed.
- Tracheotomy experience required- Training is provided.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Working Hours – full and flexi-time
- Paid Shadow Shifts
- Fulfilling Employment – meaningful one-to-one care
- Clinical Support 24/7
- Unique Career and Development Opportunities
- Innovative Clinical Programmes