We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide safe, quality care to a child with palliative care needs within a home setting. This is an exciting opportunity to join a nurse led care team and to report directly to the CNM2. We offer excellent remuneration and flexible hours as part of this role.
Key Competencies & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on the needs identified
- To prioritise the needs and comforts of the child and family
- To safeguard the interest of the child at all times
- Work closely in partnership with family members
- Act as a liaison between the family and the care team
- Maintain a high standard of infection control for self and others
- To promote the recognition of the child as an individual
- Demonstrate kindness, compassion and respect
- To be committed to the care and concern of children
- Ability to communicate effectively
- High degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Excellent organisational and writing skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI
- Paediatric experience desirable but not essential as relevant training will be provided
- Permanent contracts available
- 40hrs per week.
- Free Health Check Every Year.
- Desirable bonus on completion of one year in employment
- Career Progression
- Funded Training