Arbour Care Group now welcomes applications for casual Staff Nurses and Health Care Assistants for Raheny House Nursing Home. The established Nursing Home, provides care and accommodation for up to 43 residents.
This is a fantastic opportunity providing flexible working hours, whilst working with one of Ireland’s leading private Nursing Home providers.
Interested candidates must be:
- Compassionate, patient and possess a genuine passion for working with people
- A quick learner with good people skills
- Previous experience is a similar setting desirable but not essential
- Staff Nurses must be registered with NMBI and eligible to work in Ireland
Why Choose Us:
- Industry leading benefits package
- A unique, friendly and caring work environment
- Flexible working
- Paid breaks
- Uniforms and badge provided
- Meals provided on shifts over 8 hours
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Fantastic training and career development opportunities
- Further your career with one of Ireland leading private nursing home operators
Arbour Care Group is a healthcare organisation providing long and short term residential care and services. Although their primary focus is older person care, they also cater to other people who are in need of residential care.
Arbour Care Group is owner operated, thus ensuring that each of the nursing homes in the group are resident focused and not profit driven.
Established in 2001, Arbour Care Group has quickly become one of Ireland’s industry leaders in this sector of private healthcare in Ireland. With a dedicated body of professional and highly trained support staff, and in partnership with their residents and their relatives, they have applied a full range of modern management techniques that ensure continuous improvement while keeping their residents care, wellbeing and happiness at the centre of everything.
Arbour Care Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Positions are subject to satisfactory Garda Vetting and Reference Check.