In association with our partners we’re now recruiting experienced Nurses to join our flexible & dynamic team working with existing HSE and private clients within your local community.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Delivering comprehensive care for acute and chronic work-related injuries and illnesses.
- First Aid responder to onsite medical emergencies.
- Participating in the overall management of the medical monitoring program.
- Communicating with employees and management on health and safety issues
- Assessing, evaluating and treating non- occupational related health issues within the agreed drop-in time except for medical emergencies.
- Performing other duties as defined by the Lead OHA
- Follow up on injury/ illness cases that occurred in the absence of an OHA on site.
- Development and presentation of OH related presentations to site staff.
- Fully qualified Registered General Nurses with a minimum of 2 years post registration experience in an Occupational Health setting with a post graduate qualification in Health & Safety / Occupational Health.
- Occupational First Aid Certificate holder & Certified in Audiometric and Spirometry testing would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in phlebotomy (desirable).
- PC skills – Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Competent clinician with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Proven experience in a multi-disciplinary case management environment.
Whats on Offer:
- Industry leading rates per hour
- Paid Breaks
- Paid Training
- Meals Provided
- Car Parking
- Education & Training
- Access to Pension Scheme.